Use steeped sitz bath herbs to make healing soothing ice pads that reduce swelling and encourage healing. (Instructions on back of package.). Can be used with a sitz bath, in the bathtub, or in a spray bottle or peri bottle to encourage healing and prevent infection. Can also be used to help encourage healing of your baby’s umbilical cord stump.
This organic herbal blend will help heal and soothe your sensitive tissues after giving birth. Helps prevent infection while you recover.
This afterbirth sitz bath encourages healing of tears and stitches while it soothes swelling and soreness.
Easy to Use:
* Add boiling water and steep herbs for 15 minutes or more. Strain herbs and use liquid as desired.
* Use in a sitz bath
* Use in the bathtub as a whole body soak
* In a peri bottle to squirt onto perineal area, especially after bathroom use
* Soak sanitary pads to freeze as a cool, pain relieving “ice pack” to wear after the birth.
Herbs In Herb Lore’s Postpartum Sitz Bath:
* Shepherd’s Purse - Helps stop bleeding
* Comfrey Leaf – Known for wound healing properties
* Plantain Leaf – Known for wound healing properties
* Garlic – Known for infection fighting properties and anti-inflammatory properties
* Uva Ursi – Known for astringent properties. Helps protect urinary tract from infection.
* Lavender Blossom – Known for infection fighting properties and anti-inflammatory properties
* Sage – Known for infection fighting properties and anti-inflammatory properties
ALL NATURAL HERBAL POSTPARTUM CARE – Get your sensitive perineal area back to feeling “normal” quicker after giving birth. The herbs in this sitz bath help reduce swelling, prevent infection and encourage healing.
HEALS YOUR SENSITIVE TISSUES AND RELIEVES PAIN AND SWELLING – Herb Lore postpartum sitz bath herbs help tissues heal from perineal rips, tears and episiotomy stitches more easily. The infection fighting properties and anti-inflammatory properties encourage healing with lower chance of complications so you can get back to normal more quickly.
MAKE YOUR OWN SOOTHING PERINEAL COLD PACKS – Pour the liquid from the steeped herbs over postpartum pads to freeze as a cool, pain relieving and swelling reducing “cold pack” to wear after the birth. Instructions included on the sitz bath herbs label.
YOU CHOOSE HOW TO USE THE SITZ BATH HERBS – You decide which way is the best way to use the sitz bath herbs. You can make your own healing perineal cold packs. You can use the steeped herbs in a sitz bath, in a peri bottle, in a spray bottle, or as a healing soak in your bath tub. The healing herbs can also be used to help heal your baby’s umbilical cord stump.
ALL NATURAL ORGANIC POSTPARTUM HEALING HERBS – Herb Lore Postpartum Sitz Bath is made in small batches with the freshest herbs. This ensures that the healing properties of the sitz bath are as potent as possible so you can back to normal more quickly.